All personal information held or collected by Krazy Town Sales Inc. is protected by either the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) or the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act (the “PIPA”). “Personal information” means all information about an identifiable individual.
Collection of Personal Information
Krazy Town Sales Inc. will only collect personal information for the following reasons:
• to develop, manage and deliver our products and the Services to our customers;
• to contact our customers, either directly or through one of our service providers, to offer them the option to renew the Services;
• to contact our customers directly about products and services that may be of interest;
• to ensure high standards of service to customers;
• to contact customers with product and service updates, upgrades and enhancements;
• to meet regulatory requirements; and
• to verify a customer’s identity.
Krazy Town Sales Inc. will try to collect personal information directly from the individual concerned unless authorized by that individual to collect it from a third party or as otherwise permitted by law. We will only collect personal information through lawful methods and we will not collect information indiscriminately.
Krazy Town Sales Inc. ’s products and services help keep assets safe and secure and our products are designed to help protect your privacy. Using a very small software agent, our products allow your computer to call into our confidential and secure monitoring center on a regular basis and transmit to our servers certain information relating to your computer (including IP address, computer name, user name, list of hardware and installed software). With your consent and participation, collect additional asset-related information for certain other purposes designated by you, such as hardware/software inventory, lease management, PC migration and software license compliance.
Krazy Town Sales Inc. may monitor Website usage and traffic patterns in order to optimize our Website design and content.
Krazy Town Sales Inc. ’s website may contain links to third party sites and we recommend and encourage you to read the privacy policies posted on the third party sites. Krazy Town Sales Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party.
Use, Disclosure and Retention
Krazy Town Sales Inc. will only use and disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law. Before we use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose we will obtain your consent.
Krazy Town Sales Inc. will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required for legal or business purposes. Any personal information you provide to us will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous once your account has been inactive for two years.
Safeguarding Personal Information
Krazy Town Sales Inc. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that all personal information under our control is properly safeguarded against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, duplication or modification. We use security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, which may include physical security (in offices and data centers) and electronic security measures such as access control systems, passwords and encryption software. We also use secure data networks protected by firewalls meeting industry standards.
Request for Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to access and/or request the correction of errors or omissions in your personal information. Krazy Town Sales Inc. ’s Privacy Officer will assist you with your request. This includes:
• Identification of personal information under Krazy Town Sales Inc. ’s custody or control.
• Information about how your personal information may be or has been used by Krazy Town Sales Inc. ;
• The names of any individuals and organizations to which your personal information has been disclosed by Krazy Town Sales Inc. . We will respond to written requests (which may be made by email) within thirty (30) days of receiving such request. If Krazy Town Sales Inc. cannot provide a copy of your personal information, you will be provided with a response in writing that documents the reason for refusal.
Accountability and Responsibility
Krazy Town Sales Inc. is accountable for the protection of all personal information under our control. Krazy Town Sales Inc. uses a third party service provide for all monetary transactions and will not have access to this information.
All questions, access to personal information, and complaints may be directed by e-mail to: privacy@KrazyTown.ca
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at: admin@Krazytown.ca